Below you can find the most recent agreements to which you consent when using our websites, Cloud Services, Software or Professional Services.
All our agreements have changed in order to become compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU). These EU regulations aim at harmonizing and improving national data protection laws of EU member states but their effect goes beyond borders of the European Union. The changes will become effective for our agreements as follows:
- The Picturepark Cloud Agreement will become effective from April 1, 2018, unless an earlier date is mutually agreed by you and us. Changes also affect the definition of service levels in the SLA.
- The Agreement for Picturepark Professional Services will become effective immediately from December 20, 2017 and will apply to all existing orders and any future orders for professional services from us.
- The new Data Protection Agreement (DPA) which regulates the processing of customer data including personal data will become effective on the same date that the Picturepark Cloud Agreement and/or Agreement for Picturepark Professional Services becomes effective for you. In no event shall the DPA become effective later than May 25, 2018 for any data processing activities requested by you as the data controller from us as the data processor.
- The new Data Protection Agreement als regulates the provisioning of Technical Support to Picturepark Onsite customers which has been changed, effective by when customers install the latest Picturepark Onsite version 8.11.
- Our registration with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) can be reviewed online.
- Our new Data Protection Officer (DPO) was appointed by February 1, 2018.
- The certification of our US subsidiary Vision Information Transaction Inc. according the U.S.-E.U. and U.S.-Swiss Privacy Shield framework can be reviewed online on privacyshield.gov.
If you want to be noticed about changes to these agreements, please subscribe here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Legal FAQ contains answers to questions we frequently receive. Please consult the FAQ as it might contain helpful information.
Acceptable Use Policy for Picturepark Cloud
The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) defines the policies to which all end users of the Picturepark Cloud provided via software–as-a-service must adhere to.
Picturepark Cloud Agreement
The Picturepark Cloud Agreement defines in all detail the terms and conditions under which the Picturepark Cloud service or any installable Picturepark software provided via our software–as-a-service model is licensed. The agreement also defines the standard SLA.
Picturepark Onsite Agreement
The Picturepark Onsite Agreement defines in all detail the terms under which Picturepark Software is licensed when it is installed and operated on infrastructure of the customers infrastructure or any hosting infrastructure of a designated 3rd party designated by the customer (on premise). The agreement also contains the standard Picturepark SLA.
Picturepark Professional Services
The General Agreement for Picturepark Services detail the terms under which we deliver professional services to customers or partners.
Picturepark Data Processing Agreement
The Picturepark Data Processing Agreement (DPA) defines how we as Data Processors process data as requested by Data Controllers e.g. when providing the Picturepark Cloud Service or Professional Services.
Picturepark Trust Policies
Policies that are not mandated by law or regulated by contract are no less important for building relationships with our customers, partners, employees and prospects.
If you have questions or you are looking for specific agreements for older Picturepark versions or terms, please contact us via email or review the most recent versions below.