Sample Integrations and Connectors
Picturepark can be integrated into any system that needs content from
a single source or which provides master content for reuse by other
systems via Picturepark. Common ecosystem integrations include
- Content Management (CMS) and Digital Experience Management (CX) systems.
- Marketing Automation (MA) systems.
- Product Information Management (PIM) systems.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- E-commerce and Webshop systems.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Image and video streaming platforms.
- Other Master Data Management (MDM) systems.
For all these systems, Picturepark either acts as a master data
provider, a master data consumer, or both – then can also act as the
content routing platform or content hub between different silos.
Classical scenarios are:
- Providing integrated systems with access to file content
such as images, videos or pdfs. Such file content can be transferred:
creating a copy, or embedded and linked directly from Picturepark via a
Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Provide integrated systems access to strictly structured virtual content
from virtual types and lists such as product data, store and site
information, dealer lists, press kits, historic company milestones and
- Retrieve and connect any master data such as
product data or the latest inventory information from a PIM or ERP
system. This also includes master data from specialty databases or
applications too. It is then possible to use it to make content managed
via Picturepark easier-to-find and allows users to better explore,
thanks to providing more relevant context.
- Use Picturepark as the single source of truth for
any relevant data delivered by upstream master data management systems,
then enrich and connect this data to make it accessible in a unified way
(e.g. via one API, instead of many different ones) to downstream
Note: If you are considering using Picturepark as a replacement for
some of the aforementioned systems then please read more under solutions as to where you might find fit.
Sample Apps and Microsites
Picturepark can be used for storing and providing content for any
kind of data, that can then be used for further processing via apps or
microsite portals. Common apps and microsites include:
- Content portals for agencies, dealers and internal stakeholders; e.g. in sales or marketing.
- Press and Investor Relations (IR) portals for media representatives, investors and others.
- Product finders which enable interested buyers to filter for products and then buy via an e-commerce solution.
- Landing pages for highly granular personas which are then connected to marketing automation systems or a CRM system.
- Digital signage terminals that carry out a range of functions e.g.
guide people through exhibitions or provide point-of-sale (POS)
information in a shop.
- Mobile apps which provide helpful purchases or other data based on geo-information e.g. in national parks, zoos or at festivals.
A visual representation of a few microsite samples can be found online here or directly as part of our live online demo.
Existing Picturepark DAM Connectors
A number of different Picturepark Apps & Connectors
are available today, some of which are provided as out-of-the-box and
commercially licensed but others are open source, covered under the MIT
license, helping you to get started in building something similar.
Note: The Apps & Connectors section could feature and promote your connector, app or microsite if you were to join us as a Picturepark Technology Partner.