Find out more about the Picturepark Partner tiers, what each entails and how to apply.
Content is often managed in a variety of different and distributed best-of-breed systems, which all need to be connected together. Such exchange of data must be strictly structured to allow for proper mapping, better automation and contextual searching. However, controlling the master data; its flow and integrity, when building integrated solutions is highly demanding.
Picturepark technology acts as a foundation that allows both partners and customers alike to build their own customised content-driven solutions on top – without starting from scratch but still with the freedom to build what they need.
Our multi-tiered partner program recognizes the variety of important roles that our partners play.
Aimed at agencies, consultants and trusted advisors where Picturepark is used but isn’t necessarily in their direct line of business.
- Straight-forward: simply pass on prospects for referral to us, then – if accepted and successfully closed, you will receive commission.
- Low level commitment: once you have passed on a referral that is accepted, there’s no further obligation required on your behalf.
Certified Service Partner
Ideal for experts that provide professional services directly for clients or on our behalf, this includes: designing content and/or metadata architectures, managing content and metadata & carrying out system administration. Substantive experience in content, metadata and/or enterprise system administration is required, and applicants will also need to pass a certification.
- Promotion: Become officially listed and promoted on the Picturepark website and in newsletters.
- Revenue generation: Collect revenue via service lead referrals from either us or via a partner, or by being subcontracted by us or a partner.
Suited to those with demonstrable experience in complex development and content system integration projects, with strong technology skills and a high quality of coding.
- Promotion: Become officially listed and promoted on the Picturepark website.
- Revenue generation: Collect revenue via service lead referrals or by being subcontracted by us or a partner
- Resources: use open-sourced SDKs and code samples so you don’t have to start from scratch, and take advantage of free consultancy.
- Certification: Integrations and/or applications can be certified for a fee, for additional premium promotion and business development (optional).
Premier Solutions Partner
Ideal for those with high-level expertise in building complex integrated information management solutions, a commitment to a high-level of revenue aims and substantiated levels of experience in specific sectors and technologies – reflected in the certification of multiple employees. Can provide deep-level consulting, project management, system integration, developments and/or support based on demanding SLAs.
- Promotion: Become officially listed and promoted on the Picturepark website, in newsletters and case studies.
- Close collaboration: Extend our workbench as our utmost trusted partner, with which we jointly develop business with a committed long-term perspective.
- Revenue generation: Collect revenue via preferred forwarding of opportunities, joint sales campaigns, and by being subcontracted by us or a partner.
- Support: Receive premium level support and assistance from Picturepark.
Suited to those seeking to complement or extend their own vertical market offering by selling Picturepark as a their own product or embedding it in their product or solution offering – under customized terms. Aimed primarily at software and technology manufacturers, established or startup companies.
- Faster time-to-market: Develop highly comprehensive solutions without reinventing the wheel, and take advantage of our technology – giving you more time to entirely focus on building your own products.
- Business development: Benefit from joint business development, for solutions that complement our core offerings.
- Startup friendly: If you are starting your own business and your idea meets our startup funding support criteria, then we can negotiate favourable startup terms.
- Tailored: Benefit from customised agreements and SLAs best suited to your goals.