Learn About: How a Taxonomy Functions
Our completely free downloadable taxonomy is useful for a wide variety of different applications and educational purposes:
- Familiarise: Become acquainted with how a taxonomy looks and functions.
- Inspire: Gather ideas of how to update and modify an existing taxonomy.
- Real & Functioning: Taken from a genuine live instance of Picturepark.
- Build Around: Use it as a foundation to adapt and grow.
Gain Real Taxonomy Building Experience
Sometimes you need to experience something first-hand to really understand how it works. Our taxonomy creation guide is
- Straightforward: Made for ease-of-use, all the steps are clearly explained.
- Free: Using only free versions of AI platforms, zero investment is necessary.
- Swift: With only a few steps, creating a basic taxonomy needn’t take long.
- AI Powered: Save time, let algorithms do all the heavy-lifting.
Discover More about Auto-Tagging
Auto-tagging can be a great way to add to or even create a new taxonomy. However, it isn’t always the solution – read our blog to find out more about:
- Implementation: Why a strong information infrastructure is paramount.
- Intelligence: Why even deep learning algorithms still have a lot to learn.
- Labelling: Auto-tagged content always needs to be properly tagged.
- Future-Proofing: How to plan ahead for the long-term.
Build your Knowledge with Related Reading
There are many different interesting areas exploring the vast possibilities and power of AI. Read more about a range of interesting topics such as:
- Expectations: Important questions to ask before getting involved in AI.
- AI Progress: Whether AI has an inbuilt fundamental barrier.
- Another World: Using deep learning to peer into deep space.
- Saving Bees: Using AI to find out why bee populations are in global decline.