As a Service Delivery Manager, you are a member of a young and agile team of specialist which consult and implement Picturepark cloud software projects, and resolve customer issues.
- Job title: Service Delivery Manager.
- Related job titles: Project manager, Service manager, Software consultant, Configuration manager, Customer success manager.
- Department: Services.
- Employment: 60-100%
- Employment date: As soon as possible, upon agreement.
- Skills level: Junior position (about two years practical experience).
- Location: Buchs AG (next to Aarau and near Zurich), Switzerland with partial home-office.
- Consult customers with regard to Picturepark capabilities that meet customer use cases.
- Manage projects which you deliver safely, on time and on budget, on your own or with the help of the team.
- Configure/parameterize our cloud software, according to the solution concepts you developed with customers.
- Implement change requests reliably and in a self-contained way.
- Execute data services, such as bulk data imports/exports, data cleaning etc.
- Train and support end users of customers and partners on the Picturepark software.
- Become a subject matter expert in specific technical areas or the SCRUM master of the Services team (rotating roles; depending on your ambitions).
- Support the overall organization, as needed.
- Formation in ITC (e.g. "Mediamatiker/Informatiker") or has had roles in IT Support, digital project management, or similar.
- Experience in configuration, administration and support of complex enterprise software (CMS, DAM, PIM, ERP, or similar).
- Good organizer, can keep overview with multiple simultaneous projects and tasks.
- Passion for technology-driven solutions, data modelling, software development, API integrations, or similar.
- Skilled in working with Excel or similar data management tools.
- Fast learner with an adaptive mindset - seeking the challenge to always expand and share knowledge.
- Good communicator with an open and friendly attitude.
- Team player but can work well self-contained.
- Fluent written and spoken communication in German and English. Other languages such as French an advantage.
If you meet our expectations and are looking for a new, challenging role in the innovative environment of a small yet global company, please submit your resume using the link and form below. We offer you versatile tasks within a dedicated team, generous home office allowance (which we have had available long before before Covid-19) and a brand new office space about ten minutes walk from Aarau main station, complete with parking, a restaurant, gym and more; all within the building.
Please conduct our three minutes online self-assessment via the form below.