Senior Frontend Engineer
Help us to continue to build our new enterprise web application by becoming a member of our frontend team (TypeScript, HTML, SCSS, REST). In case you are a backend developer then please read the Backend profile.
- Job title: Software Engineer
- Related job titles: Software Developer, Web Developer, Application Developer, Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer
- Department: Engineering
- Employment: 80-100%
- Employment by: Upon agreement
- Skills level: At least two years of professional experience and higher education in computer science or information technology, or at least five years of professional experience
- Location: Buchs AG (next to Aarau and near Zurich), Switzerland & partial home-office.
You are a precision-focused worker who works at a fast pace, and you have excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills. You are experienced with Agile development methodologies, like Scrum, and you keep your focus on the main goal. As a good communicator, it comes easily to you to instruct other team members, particularly near-shored programmers.
You are a self-contained player who works in a multinational environment where proactivity, team play and honesty are highly valued. You directly contribute to making our product better. Not shy of asking, learning and thinking ahead, you never lose sight of delivering sustainable results.
You will meet a very committed team and jump right into a larger new product development project, so we expect you to be eager to take on a new challenge within a short period of time.
- Help build and maintain Web SDKs in AngularJS, Node.js, Vue.js and/or similar technologies
Skills and Requirements
- Two years of experience and higher education in computer science or information technology expected
- Or at least five years of experience in web, spa and data-driven development
- Very adaptive to new technologies and eager to understand, learn and move on at an accelerated pace while delivering high quality code
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Substantiated experience in developing against API from different business systems using SDKs
- Familiar with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Git, Jira and test automation tools
- Test driven development, continuous integration
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude
- Openness for other cultures, a friendly mindset and patience
- Very good communication skills in English
If you meet our expectations and are looking for a new, challenging role in the innovative environment of a small yet global company, please submit your resume using the link and form below.
We offer you interesting tasks within a dedicated team, generous home office allowance (which we have had available long before Covid-19) and a brand new office space about ten minutes walk from Aarau main station, complete with parking, a restaurant, gym and more; all within the building.
Please conduct our short online self-assessment and submit your CV via the form below.