Senior Frontend Engineer
Help us to continue to build our new enterprise web application by becoming a member of our frontend team (TypeScript, HTML, SCSS, REST). Should you be tired of coding every day, then consider our Technology evangelist position.
- Job title: Software Engineer
- Related job titles: Software Developer, Web Developer, Application Developer, Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer
- Department: Engineering
- Employment: 80-100%
- Employment by: Upon agreement
- Skills level: At least two years of professional experience and higher education in computer science or information technology, or at least five years of professional experience
- Location: Aarau (Switzerland), partially home-office
You are a precision-focused worker who works at a fast pace, and you have excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills. You are experienced with Agile development methodologies, like Scrum, and you keep your focus on the main goal. As a good communicator, it comes easily to you to instruct other team members, particularly near-shored programmers.
You are a self-contained player who works in a multinational environment where proactivity, team play and honesty are highly valued. You directly contribute to making our product better. Not shy of asking, learning and thinking ahead, you never lose sight of delivering sustainable results.
You will meet a very committed team and jump right into a larger new product development project, so we expect you to be eager to take on a new challenge within a short period of time.
- Help build and maintain Web SDKs in AngularJS, Node.js, Vue.js and/or similar technologies
Skills and Requirements
- Two years of experience and higher education in computer science or information technology expected
- Or at least five years of experience in web, spa and data-driven development
- Very adaptive to new technologies and eager to understand, learn and move on at an accelerated pace while delivering high quality code
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Substantiated experience in developing against API from different business systems using SDKs
- Familiar with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Git, Jira and test automation tools
- Test driven development, continuous integration
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude
- Openness for other cultures, a friendly mindset and patience
- Very good communication skills in English
We are providing you a market-range salary with over-average employment benefits in pension plans, home office/remote work and foremost: a team which shares your level of skills and your programming enthusiasm.
If you like what you read, meet our expectations and are looking for challenging tasks in an innovative environment of a small global company then please submit your application via the form below. Direct applications are strictly preferred.