von Picturepark Communication Team • Nov. 02, 2020
Dies sind die finalen Release Notes.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass sich diese Release Notes derzeit in einem vorläufigen Zustand befinden; sie sind daher nicht bindend und können jederzeit geändert werden. Alle wesentlichen Änderungen, die in vollem Umfang verbindlich sind, werden in der Woche vom offiziellen Release zur Verfügung gestellt.
Nutzen Sie Aufzählungen, heben Sie Text in fett oder kursiv hervor und nutzen Sie klickbare Links. Neue Möglichkeiten für Ihre Press Kits.
Bold or Italic?
Text fields in Picturepark have an additional option to render Markdown, which is a well-known syntax supported by various systems. Using Markdown in text fields allows basic formatting like headlines, bold, italic for descriptions, press kit content, or product details, to highlight specific areas or structure longer texts. The markdown syntax is only rendered in the detail view of the Content Item inside Picturepark or in the share, not in thumbnails and names (please work with liquid filters to replace markdown syntax).
Picturepark uses the following component: https://markdown-it.github.io which offers an online demo. Please ensure that all plugins (checkboxes at the top) are disabled in this demo as Picturepark does not support any plugins for now. Some basic examples of Markdown syntax are:
If you are unsure about the syntax you can open the help or just try and see the preview in the markdown editor.
Informieren Sie Ihre Kollegen mit automatisierten E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen über neuen oder geänderten Content.
Downloads von Verknüpfungen
Laden Sie alle miteinander verknüpften Dateien mit nur einem Mausklick herunter. Verschwenden Sie keine Zeit mehr damit Content einzeln herunterzuladen.
Related content items can now be downloaded all together or put all together into the basket for further processing e.g. editing or sharing. Additionally each individual item can be downloaded directly or added to the basket. Previously related items had to be added one by one and only allowed to be opened in the detail view.
Two new buttons next to the thumbnails of related items now allow download or adding to basket via one button click. This allows you to download all linked press material of a virtual press kit package at once or share it via basket to your press contacts. Each individual item now has two more buttons to download or add to the basket.
- Picturepark Search:
- The search modes have been renamed to AND, OR, and Advanced which gives some better insights on how the search is executed.
- Content Browser / List Browser:
- The selected filter item in the filter stays in its place and is no longer added to the top. The jumping of filter items was confusing and has been removed in this release.
- The scrolling in filters removed for selecting “show more” or “show less” and users don’t lose their position.
- A dedicated metadata field for the original file creation date is introduced for content migrated to Picturepark via API, which must be configured for the customer's Picturepark.
- User Profile:
- Users find a new button “Reset settings” in the user profile allowing them to reset Picturepark specific settings in the application e.g. display of messages for batch editing or import, searches, filters. Session information is not reset.
- A captcha is displayed on signup which users have to complete in order to sign up for the Picturepark.
- The sort settings defined for a list are used as the default sort criteria for values in a tagbox connected to this list. When the user starts typing, the sort is switched back to relevance (best match).
- Batch Editor:
- Layers with required fieldset fields and relationship fields can no longer be added to multiple items in the Batch Editor, as editing those fields is not supported in the batch editor. Users have to select single items and add the desired layer one-by-one.
- Content Picker/Content Portal:
- Support for adding multiple Content Items to the basket with one click. This functionality is known from the Content Browser and has now been added to the Content Portal.
- User Management:
- Improved message for user deactivation requests to inform the user managers (all users with access to user management) about the need to transfer their content.
- Certain user attributes are prevented from updates: Email address for non-federated users, and email, first name, last name, and the address for federated users. This latter change was made because these attributes are automatically synchronized with the federated IdP.
- Translated Text fields will change the default analyzer from simple to language when the field is included in the search. This way, text is correctly analyzed for the Picturepark Search.
- Date Time fields have a new option that enables you to add the current date-time when creating new items with the field or updating existing items with a Layer with such a field. Admins can still choose to not prefill the current date and add a custom date as before.
- The original file creation date can now be added as a creation date into the activity panel for content migrated onto Picturepark via API.
- Display Pattern:
- A field with the name size used in the Display Pattern was converted to the character size and not recognized as the field value. Therefore size is now added as indexer: [size] automatically in the Display Pattern Editor.
Changes to System Requirements or Limitations
Select bug-fixes are listed below:
- The Fieldset value display is now limited to the component width before it was causing horizontal scrolling.
- Hyphenation in multiline fields was fixed. Prior to this release, words were broken without hyphens making text hard to read or understand.
- Filters are passed from the Content Browser to Excel Roundtripping App or Shares. Those filters were sometimes not applicable to the new location. Filters are now applied correctly or removed when switching menu items.
- Batch Editor/Field Configuration
- When marking words, holding the left mouse, and moving, the user accidentally switched tabs. This behavior was removed as in the batch editor or field configuration, the tab switch was not desired.
- Editors with only view permissions on schemas couldn’t make changes to other schemas they were permitted to when view-only schemas were visible. The unchanged schemas were considered and prevented changes to the changed schemas.
- The Add Button for adding permissions on schemas has been removed for users not able to add permissions.
- German translations were not displayed correctly.