Upload and manage video using Picturepark, then publish to Vimeo in a single step.
- Add tags and descriptions in Picturepark that make your video content easier to find in Vimeo
- Mark videos as being available to anyone or just certain people you choose
- Manage video in a central Picturepark repository that keeps source video accessible across your enterprise and external channels
Add Metadata Layers to Vimeo Video
Metadata is what makes your videos findable on Vimeo. Picturepark enables you to add any metadata values you need. Picturepark’s unique Adaptive Metadata™ layers enable you to add a single tag that:
- Provides the metadata fields you need to manage video
- Marks the video for upload to Vimeo
Content not intended for Vimeo won’t have these video fields, so your Picturepark stays clean and easier to understand.
You can update tags or even complete videos at anytime. Picturepark pushes the updates to Vimeo automatically.
Manage Private Vimeo Channels Too
Each video you upload can be made available via Vimeo to search engines or anyone else, or just to those with whom you share the link. This enables you to keep some videos available only to employees, partners, customers or others.
A link to each Vimeo-published video is available from within Picturepark. Your teams can use Picturepark to find the videos then need, then copy those links to newsletters, support documents or anywhere else they’re needed.
Ideas for private video publishing include:
- Troubleshooting videos your Support team shares with customers
- How-to videos you embed into your online documentation
- Sales webinar recordings you want only partners to see
Videos can be switched between private (only me) or public at any time.
Keep Video Accessible from Everywhere
There are advantages to managing video in Picturepark rather than uploading directly to Vimeo:
- Your source videos are always accessible from a single portal
- You can add metadata that makes videos easier to find
- Videos are available to other business systems, such as your website CMS or product information manager (PIM), without having to be uploaded to multiple locations
- Videos can be streamed directly from Picturepark, which means you aren’t forced to publish everything to Vimeo
- Employees, partners and others can find your videos using the same mobile-friendly Picturepark frontend they use to find other types of content
Other Video Connectors from Picturepark
Picturepark also offers:
Use multiple connectors at once. Publish videos to multiple platforms, while managing them all from within Picturepark.