Picturepark offers web-based Enterprise Content Management solutions. We count leading companies from various industries among our customers. In order to further support our international growth, we are looking for passionate and talented employees:
- Job title: Solution Consultant
- Department: Services
- Employment: 80-100%
- Start of employment: Immediately or by arrangement.
- Work experience: Several years of work experience would be an advantage.
- Place of work: Aarau (Switzerland) / Remote
- Management, planning and control of complex and integrative content management, DAM and PIM projects.
- Independent project initiation: project definition, expectation management, preparation and moderation of workshops.
- Project planning, monitoring and control (quality & time).
- Development of data modelling in cooperation and coordination with customers or partners.
- Stakeholder management and interface function between the project team,the development team and coordinate with external service providers and partners.
- Working on activities with Account Management.
Skills and Requirements
- Completed studies in business, informatics or economics, or have a comparable education.
- Professional experience with complex enterprise software projects, ideally in project management (web content management, document management, product information management, digital asset management, etc.)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, quick comprehension with a sense of personal responsibility.
- Taking pleasure in interdisciplinary cooperation, strong communication skills, high team and social competence, with a high degree of independence.
- Experience in the configuration and administration of content management systems, as well as data exchange via API and application development is a great advantage.
- Fluent in German and English, oral and written.
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Confident and convincing.
What we Offer
We offer a modern software solution, as well as versatile and exciting customers and projects in an international environment. We have unlimited coffee and fresh fruit every day, and the idyllic river Aare and the old town of Aarau is just a stone’s throw away. We rely on modern tools, flat structures and agile processes, and if you like, you can work from home (or anywhere else in the world). We operate an employee-oriented corporate culture and value personal development opportunities.
If you meet our expectations and are looking for a new, challenging position in a young team and the innovative environment of a small but globally operating company, then send us your CV with a short cover letter, outlining your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by clicking the button below. Direct applications are preferred.