- Job title: Sales Assistant / Coordinator
- Related job titles: Sales Assistant, Sales Coordinator, Sales Office Manager
- Department: Business Development
- Employment: 50 – 100%
- Employment by: Earliest possible
- Skills level: at least two years in similar positions
- Location: Picturepark office in Baden near Vienna (Austria) or Aarau near Zurich (Switzerland)
You are able to work between 50% to 100% and you would like to either kick start your career or then enjoy the benefits of doing interesting work while keeping your life balanced with a part-time position. You are a strong communicator and you interact with different stakeholders, always seeking to fully understand their requirements and concerns, knowing at all times how to appropriately address them.
You are hands-on and able to help engage prospects in early stages, taking safe care of following up new opportunities, quoting, starting basic purchasing discussions, and managing orders. Once the deal is made, you support sales managers with regard to ensuring customer satisfaction, subscription renewals, upselling and other follow-up processes.
You are a self-contained player who works in a multinational environment where pro-activity, team-play and honesty are valued highly. During the first few months, you will undergo extensive hands-on training, followed by a coaching period. We expect you to become fully self-reliant in a short period of time.
- Support the sales organization in quoting & order processes.
- Follow up with leads and coordinate sales meetings.
- Verify and track orders from customers and/or partners.
- Support subscription management and renewals.
- Help coordinate and execute global and regional business development campaigns.
- Further develop and maintain the sales toolkit for our global sales team and partners
- Support the overall organization with other functions/tasks as needed
- Strong communicator with an open and friendly attitude.
- Excellent German and English communication skills, verbally and in writing (additional languages a strong advantage).
- Passion for Web technology-driven solutions and working with people/different cultures internationally.
- Experience in sales or marketing departments (ideally for B2B software).
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (basic formulas, data validation), or Google suite.
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude.
- Openness for other cultures and understanding other mindsets.
We offer a modern software solution, as well as versatile and exciting customers and projects in an international environment. We have unlimited coffee and fresh fruit every day. We rely on modern tools, flat structures and agile processes, and if you like, you can work partially from home (or anywhere else in the world). We operate an employee-oriented corporate culture and value personal development opportunities.
If you meet our expectations and are looking for a new, challenging position in a young team and the innovative environment of a small but globally operating company, then send us your CV with a short cover letter, outlining your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by clicking the button below. Direct applications are preferred.