- Job title: Sales Assistant / Coordinator
- Related job titles: Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Sales Coordinator
- Department: Business Development
- Employment: 50 – 100%
- Employment by: Earliest possible
- Skills level: at least two years in similar positions
- Location: Picturepark office in Baden near Vienna (Austria)
You are a strong communicator and you interact with different stakeholders, always seeking to fully understand their requirements and concerns, knowing at all times how to appropriately address them.
You are hands-on and able to help engage prospects in early stages, taking safe care of quoting, basic purchasing negotiations, and order management. Once the deal is made, you support sales managers with regard to license renewal, upselling and other follow-up processes.
You are a self-contained player who works in a multinational environment where pro-activity, team-play and honesty are valued highly. You share your insights within the sales organization at any time. Not shy of asking, learning and thinking ahead, you never lose sight of delivering sustainable results.
During the first few months, you will undergo extensive hands-on training, followed by a coaching period. We expect you to become fully self-reliant in a short period of time.
- Identify requirements of prospects and customers and propose suitable solutions
- Present Picturepark Cloud or Onsite with hands-on, use case-driven demos
- Engage and nurture leads using CRM and other tools
- Generate quotes and verify orders from customers or partners
- Support license management and license renewal processing
- Help define, coordinate and execute global and regional business development campaigns
- Support the overall organization with other functions/tasks as needed
- Further develop and maintain the sales toolkit for our global sales team and partners
- Passion for Web technology-driven solutions and working with people
- Excellent German and English communication skills, verbally and in writing (additional languages a strong advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in sales or marketing departments of technology product vendors (ideally cloud software business)
- Understanding of enterprise customers, their policies and processes in purchasing and IT/IS, and their business needs in communications, marketing and sales
- Good understanding of Web technology and media file formats (images, videos, pdf etc.)
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint (styles, animations etc.) and Excel (basic formulas, data validation)
- Strong communicator with an open and friendly attitude, and patience at all times
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude
- Openness for other cultures and understanding other mindsets
We offer a modern software solution, as well as versatile and exciting customers and projects in an international environment. We have unlimited coffee and fresh fruit every day. We rely on modern tools, flat structures and agile processes, and if you like, you can work partially from home (or anywhere else in the world). We operate an employee-oriented corporate culture and value personal development opportunities.
If you meet our expectations and are looking for a new, challenging position in a young team and the innovative environment of a small but globally operating company, then send us your CV with a short cover letter, outlining your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by clicking the button below. Direct applications are preferred.