As our new Sales Manager (multiple positions for EMEA and USA), you are at the forefront of our organization. You develop sustainable relationships with end customers and partners, and consult them with regard to Picturepark and Digital Asset Management in general, as well as broader integrative solutions. For such, your understanding of technology and business processes are far above the average knowledge of your peers.
- Job title: Sales & Account Manager
- Related job titles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, Verkaufs-Manager, Verkaufs-Aussendienst-Mitarbeiter
- Department: Business Development
- Employment: 100%
- Employment by: H1 2017, or upon agreement
- Skills level: at least two years in similar positions and four years of professional experience
- Location: Picturepark offices in Baden/Vienna (Austria) or Aarau/Zürich (Switzerland) for EMEA and Pictruepark offices in NYC area, or remote US East
- Regional and occasionally international travel required
You are a strong communicator and you interact with different stakeholders, always seeking to fully understand requirements and concerns, knowing at all times how to appropriately address them. While being experienced in enterprise software sales and sales tactics, you are honest at heart because you understand that only this creates trust and long-lasting relationships.
You are hands-on and able to coach prospects in POCs, also taking safe care of basic purchasing and legal negotiations. And once the deal is made, you’re work is far from over, as you will always walk the first miles into delivery together with our services team, or the services teams of our partners. Additionally, you remain the customer’s account manager, responsible for customer satisfaction and follow-up business.
You are a self-contained player who works in a multinational environment where proactivity, team-play and honesty are valued highly. You share your insights with product management and marketing, and contribute to making our company and product better. Not shy of asking, learning and thinking ahead, you never lose sight of delivering sustainable results.
During the first few months, you will undergo extensive hands-on training, followed by a coaching period. We expect you to become fully self-reliant in a short period of time.
- Identify requirements of prospects and customers and propose corresponding solutions
- Present Picturepark online or onsite with use case-driven or custom demos
- Engage and nurture leads using CRM and other tools
- Manage customer and partner accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Educate prospects with regard to DAM and coach them in POCs
- Generate quotes and negotiate conditions according our policies with purchasing
- Author, manage and safely file complex RFP responses
- Coordinate internal consultants and partners for POCs and RFP responses
- Help define, coordinate and execute global and regional sales campaigns
- Support the education of global staff and partners with regard to sales and product expertise
- Provide market insights to the product development organization, helping to improve the product
- Be part of product initiative teams that find new ways of addressing requirements
- Work remote or on-site with customers, partners, co-workers or prospects, requiring occasional travel, mainly within Europe or the US (based on location). Occasional early morning/evening work required
- Support the overall organization with other functions/tasks as needed
- Passion for Web technology driven solutions and working with people
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing in English and German – additional languages a strong advantage
- At least two years of enterprise sales experience in WCMS, PIM, DAM or similar technologies
- Understanding of enterprise customers, their policies and processes in purchasing and IT/IS, and their business needs in communications, marketing and sales
- Good understanding of web and information technology, as well as information and content management technologies, policies and processes
- Ability to understand, propose and explain integrated software solutions in sales conversations
- Proficiency in Word & PowerPoint (styles, animations etc.) and Excel (basic formulas, data validation)
- Analytical mind-set that enables you to “connect the dots” and draw illuminating conclusions
- Can moderate meetings with versatile stakeholders, such as Marketing, IT and external suppliers
- Strong communicator with an open and friendly attitude, and patience at all times
- At least four years of B2B enterprise software sales experience
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude, disciplined
- Openness for other cultures and understanding other mindsets
Further information about us and our solutions are available at picturepark.com.