Picturepark offers web-based Enterprise Content Management solutions. We count leading companies from various industries among our customers. In order to further support our international growth, we are looking for passionate and talented employees:
- Job title: Customer Success Manager
- Related job titles: Helpdesk Support, IT Support, Support Engineer, Webmaster
- Department: Services
- Employment: 80-100%
- Start of employment: Immediately or by arrangement.
- Work experience: Several years of work experience would be an advantage.
- Professional experience: At least two years in a similar position and several years professional experience.
- Place of work: Aarau (Switzerland)
The support team within the service department plays an important role in customer care, the delivery of Picturepark solutions and quality assurance. Our team members know the Picturepark product inside out. You will act as the first contact for both customers and partners, qualifying their inquiries according to type and priority – managing them independently and reliably in a support ticketing system.
- 1st-level and 2nd-level support to customers (end users & administrators) and partners.
- Qualification of Helpdesk calls incl. Change and Feature requests in both German and English.
- Record and respond to support tickets, or route them on to their appropriate locations.
- Independent execution of change requests, data imports and exports.
- Supporting internal and external project managers in the implementation of solutions.
- Supporting the Continuous Testing Team in software testing (SQA) for new releases.
- In the first-instance, executing activities in Account Management.
- Supporting the organization where appropriate and necessary.
Skills and Requirements
- Technical or commercial training (completed or ongoing) in roles such as IT Support, Web Project Manager, (business) computer scientist, system technician.
- At least two years experience in support and configuration/maintenance of complex enterprise software (CMS, DAM, PIM, etc.)
- High organizational ability and overview with many simultaneous requirements
- Passion for technologically complex solutions, data models, software development, APIs, etc.
- A quality-conscious employee who delivers sustainable results at a fast pace.
- A patient communicator with an open and friendly attitude.
- An ability to safely handle computers, Internet, network and support tools.
- Experience in project management and in an international environment is an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken communication in German and English. Other languages are advantageous.
What we Offer
We offer a modern software solution, as well as versatile and exciting customers and projects in an international environment. We have unlimited coffee and fresh fruit every day, and the idyllic river Aare and the old town of Aarau is just a stone’s throw away. We rely on modern tools, flat structures and agile processes, and if you like, you can work from home (or anywhere else in the world). We operate an employee-oriented corporate culture and value personal development opportunities.
If you meet our expectations and are looking for a new, challenging position in a young team and the innovative environment of a small but globally operating company, then send us your CV with a short cover letter, outlining your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by clicking the button below. Direct applications are preferred.